3rd June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc chemistry after BSc in zoology majors

i am a bsc student of zoology major bt i want to msc in chemistry .will i do.???

7th September 2017, 12:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MSc chemistry after BSc in zoology majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a bsc student of zoology major bt i want to msc in chemistry .will i do.???

As you have done B.Sc in zoology and want to apply for M.SC chemistry, then you are eligible to apply for M.SC chemistry. Here below are details regarding M.SC chemistry course:-

Eligibility Conditions:-

>> Eligibility condition to apply for post graduation degree in chemistry varies from institute to institute that is some institute allows only those candidate to apply for M.SC Chemistry course who have done B.SC in chemistry and in other case some institute allows those candidate to apply who have done B.SC in science stream (That is zoology, botany, biotechnology etc.) and must have studied chemistry as a subject.

Duration of M.SC Chemistry Course:- Duration of post graduation degree in chemistry is 2 years.

Institute Offer M.Sc Chemistry:-

1). Ranchi University Utter Pradesh.

2). Mizoram University Aizawl.

3). Maharishi Markandeshwar University Solan.

4). Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls Pune.

5). A.V College of Arts, Science and Commerce Hyderabad.

6). Bhavnagar University Gujarat.
26th February 2019, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BSc Physics major with Chemistry and Mathematics (ancillary courses upto 4 semesters ). Can I join MSc Chemistry? If yes please provide the names of such colleges /universities.
Thank you
27th February 2019, 07:46 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

Yeah, if you had these subjects in your BSc course.

But if you had major in Botany or Zoology then it is less possible due to large syllabus and hectic schedule of the major subjects like Zoology and Botany, students often score less in chemistry.
7th March 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to do master in zoology after doing B.sc.in chemistry (Hons) can I do
14th May 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I did BSc.in chemistry (TY) ...I had FY n SY botany Zoology..so can I do MSc.in zoology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?