12th May 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject

i gave b.sc part 3 examination with chemistry as major subject.i want to apply for the m.sc course in gauhati university.when it prospectus will be given and how can i get the syllabus for entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  2. University Of Kerala, B.Sc. First Year, Part III Bio-Chemistry Subsidiary Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  4. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  5. Can I do MSc in mathematics after completing BSc in major chemistry?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?
  10. What is the part III subject of BSc Botany?
  11. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  12. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  13. Graduation with single major or double major? which is better?
  14. How to do MSc chemistry after BSc in zoology majors -- [New]
  15. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  16. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?
  17. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after studying in BSc with chemistry subject
  18. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?

15th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject

when will the admission form for MSc in guwahati university will out

30th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc course in Guwahati University? When the prospectus will be given? I have given BSc Part III exam with Chemistry as Major Subject

what is the cut of percentage of guahati university in batany major?

2nd April 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am B.sc 2nd year stu. I want do complete my M.sc from Guahati university.plz tell the admision process of your university.plz at [email protected]

17th June 2013, 11:16 PM
ArBis.co.in

Please do visit www.gauhati.ac.in
U have to appear for the entrance test for Admission.
Get all the details on the website, Thank you!

20th August 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc 2nd year student with pcm general. I just want to know that can i do msc in physic in gauhati university

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?