22nd June 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of B.Arch in comparison to B.E Civil? Should I choose Civil or B.Arch if I am getting NIT for Architecture and Local college for B.E?

sir i have 2 ask dt wht is d future in B-arch is there gud future
in compariio 2 B.E in civil is architecture a gud option
for architecture i am getting NIT & 4 B.E i am getting local solleges so wht i hv 2 do
so pls reply me soon......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  2. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  4. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities? -- [New]
  5. How much rank is required for admission in NIT Raipur in B.Arch and Civil engineering? Which branch is good?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  7. Is it necessary to have studied science in 12th for B.Arch admission?
  8. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  9. Scope and placements in B.Arch through AIEEE? Is it a better option in comparison to engineering?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  12. What is the scope for B.Arch?
  13. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  14. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  16. Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?
  17. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  18. Do we need to write both NATA and AIEEE B.Arch exam for admission?
24th August 2011, 11:02 AM
S.A.D.H.A.N

Default Re: What is the future of B.Arch in comparison to B.E Civil? Should I choose Civil or B.Arch if I am getting NIT for Architecture and Local college for B.E?

hello friend, its good to hear that. u would like to opt civil engg becuse i'm a civil engg. for the records B.Arch is different stream consisting of architectural views and it requires whole lot of imaginations and inovations, if your good at the drawing and want a challenging atmosphere go for the b.arch. as a matter of fact, in my view. i would like u to joing the the civil engg because arch and civl engg go hand in hand and there is a thin differrence between both. after completing the civil engg.. go for the course of arch. belive me your carrier wont look back. u would be having whole lot of opportunities in the market.. all the best.. lastly go for what ur hearts desire
24th August 2011, 02:01 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: What is the future of B.Arch in comparison to B.E Civil? Should I choose Civil or B.Arch if I am getting NIT for Architecture and Local college for B.E?

Friend,

Every field is great. There is no comparison between B.Arch and B.Tech. If your maths is strong then go for B.Tech else B.Arch is preferable.
For more information : http://genwis.com/

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
24th August 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

its better to adopt civil then architect

but prefer a good coll
9th November 2011, 10:15 AM
rudramishra

B.Arch is different stream consisting of architectural views and it requires whole lot of imaginations and inovations, if your good at the drawing and want a challenging atmosphere go for the b.arch. as a matter of fact, in my view. i would like u to joing the the civil engg because arch and civl engg go hand in hand and there is a thin differrence between both. after completing the civil engg.. go for the course of arch. belive me your carrier wont look back. u would be having whole lot of opportunities in the market.. all the best.. lastly go for what ur hearts desire
18th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i just appeared for aieee 2012 for BE but want to do b.arch. so, can i get architecture in some good nit?
8th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

isn't the salary package less for an architecture just starting from 10000 to 40000? if in this same field one wishes to earn more how is that possible?
28th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got air 20000.i forgot to fill choices
26th February 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

B.Arch has high scope than civil?
22nd April 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

which field has more oppurtunites.B.ECIVIL or B.ARCH?
1st May 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma in architecture than what is doing in next year ..plz tell me
11th June 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

As a girl which field has more oppurtunities..CIVIL or B ARCH..???
27th June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I hav a passion for architecture.but nw i hav completed b tech in EEE.i hav searched lot of courses regarding architecture n al need a base of civil or arch.Is it gud for joining arch couses after b tech in eee?wht to do?
27th June 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i hav a passion for architecture. i am an electrical engineer.what course i hav to undergo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?