18th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL if pursuing B.Com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and failed in 10th standard?

Sir
I'm 10th fail student now I'm doing b.com
from dr.b.r ambedkar open university
now I can write toefl test to study in u.s.a
plz help me out

22nd October 2014, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL if pursuing B.Com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and failed in 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the TOEFL exam because there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for the TOEFL examination. Each and every one irrespective of age and qualification can appear for the TOEFL examination. TOEFL is a standardized test that evaluates the English Language Proficiency of people whose native language is not English and to get admission in USA and German Universities, having a TOEFL score is mandatory. Once you qualify the TOEFL examination, its score will be valid for a period of 2 years.
20th January 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL if pursuing B.Com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and failed in 10th standard?

My name is farheen afshan iam 10th fail can I apply the open university Dr BR Ambedkar please help me
12th August 2022, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm 10 pass I want to do b.ed
Now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?