20th June 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?

I want to join pg diploma in nutrition dietetics through distant mode in the latest batch,please help me experts here. I want to do pg diploma in nutrition and dietecs

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education? -- [New]
  3. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  4. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  5. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  6. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  7. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  9. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  10. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance mode in Vizag?
  11. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  12. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  13. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  14. Universities offering M.Sc. nutrition in distance mode -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  16. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  17. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities provide the course in distance mode?
  18. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
25th July 2014, 07:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies in Nutrition and Dietetics. You can pursue the post graduate diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics via correspondence or distance mode from the following institutes.

- Allahabad Agricultural Instiute (Deemed University) Distance Education, Allahabad
- Annamalai University(Gvn Infotech)
- All India Institute of Local Self Government, Bandra East, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
- YES Education (Distance Education), Mulund West, Mumbai
6th March 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Good evening, Can anyone help me with the colleges offering pg diploma in nutrition and dietary course and the fee structure.
Thanks in advance
15th December 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Can one can do PG diploma in diatetics n nutrition after completing m.sc biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?