7th July 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JELET being an Arts student?

Hello Sir
I'm a H.s Arts student.
My age 17 and i want to know that
can i do the JELET exam???????
please let me know immediately
thank you

16th November 2014, 04:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JELET being an Arts student?

No, you are not eligible to apply for JELET examination. JELET is a joint entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for candidates who wish to get admission in 2nd year of four years Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy.

Eligibility Criteria :-
-->Candidates who have qualified Diploma examination with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks from an AICTE approved institution are eligible to appear for JELET examination.

-->Candidates who have completed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University approved by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks and must have qualified XII standard with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised board to be eligible to appear for JELET examination.

Since, you have completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear for JELET examination. Only the Diploma and B.Sc degree holders are eligible to appear for JELET examination.
16th October 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a H.S. Arts Student and I have completed diploma. so, can I apply for B-tech if yes so what is that entrance?
10th October 2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

My subject was HS.arts , now I'm doing diploma after iti fitter, can I eligible for jelet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?