8th July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?

Hii..
I m doing B.Tech mechatronics in 6th Sem, How can i persue admission for M.Tech in germany under scholarship..
& which university is best for mechatronics engg.
Give me information about exam like( IELTS,GRE,TOFEL) which is best 4 m.tech in germany..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  3. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  4. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  5. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  6. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  7. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  8. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  9. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  10. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  11. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  12. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  13. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  15. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  16. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  17. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  18. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
4th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?

respected sir, how may i get admission in Germany for ms course in production technology? What are the admission criterias and how can i get a scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?