2nd December 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to study for 12th commerce?

How many hours of study time required to become topper in the class? What is the daily routine of study? How to impress our subject teacher?

3rd December 2015, 10:38 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for 12th commerce?

It is very good spirit that you have thought to become topper in the class and impress the teachers.

For that you have to be determined and should have self believe.

Make notes and make your doubts clear whenever they arise.
Try to discuss in a group whenever you find any difficult topic.
Clear your concepts and keep revise them again and again with your classmates.
Practice previous year question papers is very important to score well.
Read each and every line of your books.
You can also take help of internet.
3rd December 2015, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for 12th commerce?

To become a class topper being a student of 12th commerce,you need to study at least 4 hours excluding school hours. You need to work hard to become a class topper and you need to revise the topics day to day, so, that you can learn the concept perfectly. You need to concentrate on all topics without leaving choices, so, that you can attempt maximum questions to answer in the examinations. Practice model papers and refer previous years question papers to score good marks in your 12th standard Commerce stream board examinations to become a school topper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?