13th July 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with good pay scale for B.A. with OES Economics graduate?

hello
i am doing my B.A graduation degree
with OES economics can i get a
good and well paid job..
guide me please waiting

16th January 2015, 10:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities with good pay scale for B.A. with OES Economics graduate?

Candidates who have successfully completed B.A Economics can explores various options. Students with a BA in Economics can enters different sectors like Banking and Finance, Teaching, Retail, Stock and Share Brokering, FMCG, PR etc according to the personnel interest and attributes.

Numerous job opportunities are available for students once they have completed their graduation in economics. On the successful completion of BA Economics, you can seek out for jobs in the public and the private sectors. You can even attend UPSC entrance exams, IAF account exams and Combined Defense Services exam and so on. On top of this, with more experience you can apply for jobs with institutes of management or with multinational companies. Educational institutions and the finance sector also provide good job prospects for students of Economics.

You can also take up teaching as a career. But for this it is advisable for students to finish a Masters Course and clear NET exam to get into colleges, universities and professional institutions as lectures. You can also opt for non-profit establishments like NGOs and Economic consulting etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?