13th July 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?

hello
i am a second year btech ece student...
i want to do my summer training in delhi preferably in a psu ...
what are the companies i should apply to?
and till when are their forms availaible?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  4. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. How to do summer training programme in Delhi?
  9. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  10. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  11. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  12. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  13. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  14. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  17. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  18. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
15th July 2014, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?

First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle.

In the winter vacations, you can go for training in the companies of your domain to get an experience in your domain. You can do training in BSNL by pursuing course on Advanced Telecom or Doordarshan or PSUs. Then in the summer vacations of third year you can go for internship to get a work experience.

The forms are available from the month of March for summer industrial training programme and October for Winter Training programme.
20th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?

we, 7(seven) students of B.Tech(civil)-2nd year under Kiit University,Odisha are keen interested to undertake summer training on construction or structural design engineering course. The details procedure right from date of starting (possible on & from 16.5.2016) to end of the same including fees,accommodation etc.are needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?