8th July 2011, 03:56 AM
javed saif

Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

sir i m engineering student(ece).
I want to know about summer training for ece 3rd yr students.
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  2. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  3. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  4. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  5. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  6. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students? -- [New]
  7. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  9. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  11. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  12. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  13. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  14. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  15. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  16. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  17. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

sir,
Iam a student of b.tech(ECE) from rajasthan technical university and i presently iam in 5 sem. ,willing to do summer training in 6 sem.,so plz tell me the best place for this in delhi. [email protected]
1st October 2011, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed saif View Post
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when?
Dear friend,

The best internship for ECE student:-

Some core company arranged the training programme but it is short term duration 1 months.

1)BSNL
2)INDIAN RAILWAY
3)HP
4)ERICSSION
5)NOKIA
6)WEBEL

After one weeks you have to choose any topics from your syllabus and prepare for the 3 weeks project.

Then they will provide the grade of the certificate.

All the best.
9th October 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i wnt to do tranning from indian railways os any indian defence service how can i apply for those.....please contact me on [email protected]
12th October 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir im going to complete my 2nd yr of BE(electronics and telecommunication) in december 2011,wnt to get summer training....how to knw abt the companies available for and how to apply...?
14th October 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training IN nagpur
21st October 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing b.tech in ece 3rd yr 5th sem. I have to do training in 6th sem, so please suggest the best companies where i can apply and what is its procedure.
E-mail: [email protected]
21st October 2011, 07:00 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

you can do your summar training bellow
BSNL
WEBEL
HP
ERICSSION
NOKIA
as you wish
16th November 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about six month traing in 7th sem from a reputated electronics company .
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when? My email id is [email protected] .

thanks
16th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I M an ECE BTECH 3rd yr student...i want to get a training at kota or any nearby places.can u giv any suggestions?
26th November 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about six month traing in 7th sem from a reputated electronics company .
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when? My email id is [email protected] .

thanks
28th November 2011, 02:05 AM
m.khushhal

you can try in NOKIA,
WIPRO
HP
ERRECSION etc
14th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir .i am vinod kumar,prusing my b.tech from PTU and nw i want to do six month traing from company sir please tell me the suitabe way and good field for training .contact me on- [email protected]
25th December 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir,now m persuing my B-Tech from RTU in ECE 6th sem. and i want to know that what is the criterion for selection in companies for summer training.Do they consider any backs or any aggregates?
26th December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i m engineering student (ece-5th sem).
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training in DELHI.
Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when?
my email id is : [email protected]
26th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am Tapasvi gupta from Chandigarh.I am persuing my B.TECH from PTU in ECE 6th semester and i want to know about the best industries/companies for training in my 7th semester training.Please provide some feedback....my id is [email protected]
30th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir m ece 6th sem student. I wanna do internship either n manglore or in bangalore so l u plz tl me d companies wich r offerng it? My email [email protected] plzz reple
4th January 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
i am student of 3rd B.Tech 6th sem.i want to know about the companies for summer training in rajasthan.
so,please tell me about the name of the companies for summer training where i could take training in real.
my email id is [email protected].
5th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i am first year BE(ECE) student.how can i improve myself to get job in infosys after finshing BE
7th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i m doing ece engineering and now student of third year . i want to do training so tell me which companies would be best for me and how to apply in such companies sir ....
12th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical engineering student in the third year and want to know whole process to apply for training in Tata motors, hynudai scott, and other related companies my email id is [email protected]
24th January 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ece btech student and i want to know about which company give the more knowledge that i needed so much....please give me info at my emailid [email protected]
29th January 2012, 05:31 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,now m persuing my B-Tech from RTU in ECE 6th sem. and i want to know that what is the criterion for selection in companies for summer training.Do they consider any backs or any aggregates?
Hi,

Following are some of the companies providing training....

HP

BSNl

WIpro

TCS

Telecoms..etc

Some will consider the backs but not all.......

And aggregate should be around 65% i think so......

all the best.....
30th January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

thanks
3rd February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNDA DIVYA View Post
Hi,

Following are some of the companies providing training....

HP

BSNl

WIpro

TCS

Telecoms..etc

Some will consider the backs but not all.......

And aggregate should be around 65% i think so......

all the best.....
how to apply for those companies for internship training
4th February 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can u tl me d procedr 4 applyn trainin in bsnl r wipro r bhel? M 3rd year ece student
5th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u please tell me that how can i get summer training in BSNL i.e what is the criteria for taking admission there(for student passed 2nd yr with ECE branch)
10th February 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of ECE studing in 6 semester.plz tel me the best companies which provide summer training for ECE students.also do give me the details (phone no. and address) for applying in that.
thank you
with regards
Garima yadav
[email protected]
15th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am the student of btech ece 6th sem. and i want to know about the summer training after 6th sem..can u please send me the all details @ [email protected] for applying in the compny..
thank you
15th February 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me when it conduct summer training for ec branch
16th February 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i am ec student can u please tell me which is the best and suitable companies in which i can apply for summer training in kanpur?
reply me on
[email protected]
21st February 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I myself ,curretly being in 6th sem ECE, would like to undergo some internships during my summer vaccation.. So i would like to know how and where to apply in Mysore as i am a student from Mysore..
Please do provide me details at [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeeanki View Post
dear friend

you can do your summar training bellow
BSNL
WEBEL
HP
ERICSSION
NOKIA
as you wish
but sir how can i apply in ericssion or nokia or hp. Can you tell me how can i apply for my summer training.
14th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Hiii,
I am a 3rd year engineering student, EC branch
I would like to summer training in your company,plz give me information about how to apply in your company for summer traning and when?
MY [email protected]
THANKS
kiran kumari
4th April 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am student of 3rd year completing B tech from Greater Noida .I want to do training in summer vacation.So tell me the best place for me.
4th April 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am student of b tech(ECE) 3rd year from Greater noida.I want to do summer training.So please give me information about the best place for training and how to apply it?
24th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am a 3rd year electronics engineering student.
how to apply in yor compony for training? please give me information abou that.
thank you.
[email protected]
26th April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I m student of b.tech,3rd year,E.C.E. .I want to take training from TCS company could You please tell me the procedure how i can apply in this company..
Thank you.
Ishita
[email protected]
11th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

tell about in which company i can do my 6 months training in delhi for ece student
plz snd as fast as possible.
27th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I ( manisha kaushik) have completed 4th sem. of B.Tech ECE from MDU Rohtak .I scored 70% in aggregate. I want to do summer training in jun 2012 from Private companies / sector. pls. tell me name, address, training fee.etc. of concerned companies in gurgaon district.
Thanks you.
[email protected]
27th May 2012, 10:11 PM
banwari Lal kaushik

Sir, I (Manisha kaushik) have completed 4th sem. of B.Tech ECE From MDU Rohtak . I have an average 70% marks so far. I want to do summer training in june 2012 from private sector/ companies in gurgaon. Please send me the address. fee etc. details
thanks you.
[email protected]
30th May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir. how I can registered with you to get my desired Information.
30th May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, How I can register with you ?
8th July 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am third year ece student.how can i apply foe telecom companies for one week training in tamil nadu.send the deatails
9th July 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

the core companies for IT providing summer training ? How can I apply in those companies for training?
1st September 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am fourth yr student from ece branch i want to know about 6 month traing in my 8th sem..how can i apply in those companies for training
2nd September 2012, 12:46 AM
shadab879

Hello,
You can do the summer training in various companies. Some of the companies providing training for ECE students are:
BSNL
MTNL
ALL INDIA RADIO
AAKASHWANI
BHEL
NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAYS
You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter from the Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate which will help you during the placement. Best of luck.
2nd September 2012, 12:48 AM
shadab879

Hello,
You can do the summer training in various companies. Some of the companies providing training for ECE students are:
BSNL
MTNL
ALL INDIA RADIO
AAKASHWANI
BHEL
NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAYS
You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter from the Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate which will help you during the placement.
The company will ask for your percentage but having a backlog will hardly matter.
Best of luck.
2nd September 2012, 12:50 AM
shadab879

Hello,
BSNL
MTNL
ALL INDIA RADIO
AAKASHWANI
BHEL
NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAYS
You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter from the Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate which will help you during the placement.
You can do the training after the completion of your 5th sem.
Best of luck.
2nd September 2012, 01:06 AM
shadab879

Hello,
BSNL
MTNL
ALL INDIA RADIO
AAKASHWANI
BHEL
NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAYS
NOKIA

You can apply to these companies for the training. You have to send your resume alongwith a letter from the Placement cell of you college to the HR department of the company. If they allow you for the training then the company will send you a permission letter and then you can join the company for the training. After the completion of they will issue you a valuable certificate which will help you during the placement. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?