13th July 2014, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?

Respected all
Which is the top btech engg clges
under pune university in case of placement??????
please tell me about it friends
i m taking admission in pune university
please help me by college

Related Questions:
  1. List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT
  2. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  3. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  4. Best institute for VLSI or Embedded course having good placement record?
  5. Which are the good institute for embedded system? What about the placements after completing the course? Is Oasis Pune a good institute?
  6. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  8. Is it good to join CDAC Noida for PGDEVD course? Last 2 years placement record?
  9. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
  10. Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?
  11. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  13. Where should I take admission with AIEEE rank 38000? Which is best among LPU, amity(Lucknow) and NIT Srinagar
  14. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  15. Which are the colleges(Ranking Wise) affiliated to Pune University having highest salary placement and value?
  16. Which are the institutes in ACS Pune providing good PLC training and placement
  17. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  18. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the placement record?
18th July 2014, 06:10 PM
SamaraSsr

Default Re: Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?

Hello there!

Here are the top colleges under pune university:

1. Alard Group of institutes.
2. Symbiosis Institute of technology and science
3. Bharati vidyapeeth college of engineering
4. College Of engineering - pune
5. Genba sopanrao moze college of engineering
6. Maharastra Institute of technology
7. jayawantra sawant college of engineering
8. P E society's modern college of engineering
9. Rajarshi shahu college of engineering.
10. Sneha institute of information techonlogy

The above are the top colleges that are best at placement drives in the college!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?