29th May 2010, 06:08 PM
CHANDAN KUMAR PADHI

Is Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow good for Aeronautical Engneering?

I have recently completed 12th(science) under cbse board & secured 70.8%. So i would like to know about the indian academy of aeronautical technology,lucknow that whether its a well reputed institute or not

30th May 2010, 03:20 PM
danish_ejaz

Default Re: Is Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow good for Aeronautical Engneering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANDAN KUMAR PADHI View Post
I have recently completed 12th(science) under cbse board & secured 70.8%. So i would like to know about the indian academy of aeronautical technology,lucknow that whether its a well reputed institute or not
It is one of the good institutions present in India for aeronautical engineering it gaurentees 100% Job On Stamp Paper Agreement i m giving you a link where you can find the whole information about the institute
http://www.myiaat.com/
Here is the list of some of the top colleges
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Mumbai
IIT, Kanpur
IIT, Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu
School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
30th May 2010, 04:58 PM
jicks

Default Re: Is Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow good for Aeronautical Engneering?

Hai,

Congrats for your marks and ambition.

Upto my knowledge, Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow has not been included in the aicte approved lists.

You can check that at www.nba_aicte.ernet.in
I am not sure whether the list provided is updated or not.

But, IIT, Kanpur is the best college for aeronautical engineering.
31st May 2010, 04:50 AM
drdo99
Banned

See this private institutions are some times fraud.
They trap money under the name of international linkages but the reality remains other.
One cant get the inner stories than the one joined with it.
So, see out….
1st June 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is Indian Academy of aeronautical technology ,lucknow good for Aeronautical Engineering??
3rd June 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

about class tenthdegree course
3rd June 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

is iaat good for aeronautical engeneering, show the details of the college
6th June 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM SUPRIYA SAXENA COMPELETED 10 2 2010 SESSION SECURING 54PERCENT MARKS IN PCM &47 PERCENT MARKS IN PHY. &MATHS
FROM C.B.S.E BOARD PLEASE SHOW ME THE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS WICH GIVE DIRECT ADMISSION IN THEIR COLLEGE
10th June 2010, 02:37 AM
sanket mathur

List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India
1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
17th June 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

is indian institute of aeronautical engineering and information technology in pune a reputed institute?
23rd June 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure for the diploma courses.
23rd June 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

List top five college of aeronautical engneering
26th June 2010, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sandeep:hi is alpine institute at dehradun good for aeronautical engeneeering
27th June 2010, 05:34 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I think it is good.I have heard that it is one of he colleges that offer you good job placements. GO FOR IT.
I WISH ALL THE BEST TO COME FOR YOUR FUTURE.
BYE
1st July 2010, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

ABOUT COMERCIALPILIOT
14th July 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I PRIYESH KUMAR I JOIN THE IAAT. I HAVE PAASD MATRIC IN 2006 MY PERSANT IS 51, PLZ YOU CONTACT ME MY EMAIL ADD PRIYESHKUMAR290@GMAIL .COM. TANKS
23rd July 2010, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

by completing the degree course of AME is there job surity
23rd July 2010, 11:34 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if you want to get the information for the Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow good for Aeronautical Engneering
then do not worry you can get it from the given websites.www.nba_aicte.ernet.in
In the given websites you can find the complete details of the query related to your question,
So just go and find all the details. hope your query will be solved.
24th July 2010, 12:12 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
the above college is really good colleges for doing the aeronautical engineering
as its placement record is very good
and for knowing the detail of the college you can visit the following link
9th August 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am keen interested in knowing whether IAAT is AICTE recognised?????????
and if it isprivate school then y they r not taking admisson fees fromgirls in2,3 and 4 year.
is it well established and reputed college???????
30th August 2010, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=CHANDAN KUMAR PADHI;82867]I have recently completed 12th(science) under cbse board & secured 70.8%. So i would like to know about the indian academy of aeronautical technology,lucknow that whether its a well reputed institute or not[/QUO

IIAT,Lucknow is the worst institute. Not even a single student passed out from there, Their result is very bad. Most of the students leave the institute within a year. If u want to do aero engg U can look for DBS Academy of Aeronautical Engg & Tech, New delhi. This is the best institute in north India for aero engg. U will also found many students of IIAT,Luycknow studying in DBS Academy
29th December 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds.dis colage z very nice fr aeronautical engineering.pls join dis collage fr ur better future....
26th February 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends i am a foolesh person , who has traped in the trap of IAAT last year (2010). I want to warn everybody to not to take admission in this college . because for this college if you will try to have an education loan every bank will deny to you due to some reason that is true And the reason is this college is not approved by AICTE , HRD , GOV. of INDIA .and finnaly they are just frods . if you want to confirm this quiry then just see the website of AICTE , HRD , GOV. of INDIA or call on there head office.
6th June 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask a question that may i do b.e. from aeronotics collage in lko . i can spend only 25000 Rs/- in a year for it .
9th June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for aeronautical engineering in Indian academy of aeronautic technology Lucknow whether this collage is approved by AICTE HRD GOV.OF INDIA as stated in their website please advise me true to the sprite for my future carrear treat it most urgent as this is the question of my life.
15th June 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

is iaat is good for doing aeronautic engineering i am very confused wether to take addmision at iaat or not .please help me
24th June 2011, 11:53 PM
kushal.sonowal

Sorry its not good its a fraud institute I'm telling u dis coz I suffered ............ I wasted my valuable 1yr and abt 1 lac money. U can contact me through my email ID- [email protected] or through my moile no- 09401434571.
Have a bright future........
25th June 2011, 12:09 AM
kushal.sonowal

Sorry Boys nd Gals IAAT is fraud institute it is not approved by AICTE............
I do tell all dis coz I suffered whr I wasted my time nd money....... So don't ever think to take admission on IAAT lucknow.........
You can contact through my email ID- [email protected] or y mobile -09401434571. As a proof u can watch over my orkut profile. Search me on orkut by my user email ID whr u can see my photos and all at IAAT.
6th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Hey dude don't evr think of hvng admisn in IAAT coz its a fake instt. If u wnt to knw more den cal 09401434571
11th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I m from rohtak haryana which areonautic college for near to me for admisssion?
18th August 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

what is sallary of aironotical enginner
20th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

yeah kushal is absolutely ryt. coz both v lose 1yr in 2008 batch. most of my frnds had been spoil there future. its a fraud inst. dnt go plz its a req 2 all my friends who r studying in 2 or completed study. choose another inst for better future. coz i hav already lost 85000/- in iaat wic was nt refundable.
22nd September 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hey is it true iaat is fraud
22nd February 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by danish_ejaz View Post
It is one of the good institutions present in India for aeronautical engineering it gaurentees 100% Job On Stamp Paper Agreement i m giving you a link where you can find the whole information about the institute
Here is the list of some of the top colleges
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Mumbai
IIT, Kanpur
IIT, Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu
School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

ACADEMY OF AEROSPACE AND AVIATION, INDORE is a fraud institute...Never go for that..
2nd July 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushal.sonowal View Post
Sorry its not good its a fraud institute I'm telling u dis coz I suffered ............ I wasted my valuable 1yr and abt 1 lac money. U can contact me through my email ID- [email protected] or through my moile no- 09401434571.
Hey.....I m from the same batch 2008 this guy kushal i remember was from assam and was a part of a gang of 8-10 NE students (karobi,ananidita,somaydeep,bishwabhushan,rashid khan,devis etc) who had join the college only for fun and not for study i very well remember they all failed the Ist sem exam bcoz they didn't study at all now they are blaming the college (hindi me kahawat hai "nach na aawe angan tedha")

cantact me Email ID[email protected]
2nd July 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Hey.....I m from the same batch 2008 this guy kushal i remember was from assam and was a part of a gang of 8-10 NE students (karobi,ananidita,somaydeep,bishwabhushan,rashid khan,devis etc) who had join the college only for fun and not for study i very well remember they all failed the Ist sem exam bcoz they didn't study at all now they are blaming the college (hindi me kahawat hai "nach na aawe angan tedha")

cantact me Email ID:[email protected]
2nd July 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

cantact me Email ID:[email protected]
2nd July 2013, 06:58 PM
pkshsct

Quote:

2nd July 2013, 07:00 PM
pkshsct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yeah kushal is absolutely ryt. coz both v lose 1yr in 2008 batch. most of my frnds had been spoil there future. its a fraud inst. dnt go plz its a req 2 all my friends who r studying in 2 or completed study. choose another inst for better future. coz i hav already lost 85000/- in iaat wic was nt refundable.

2nd July 2013, 07:04 PM
pkshsct

Quote:
Sorry Boys nd Gals IAAT is fraud institute it is not approved by AICTE............
I do tell all dis coz I suffered whr I wasted my time nd money....... So don't ever think to take admission on IAAT lucknow.........
You can contact through my email ID- [email protected] or y mobile -09401434571. As a proof u can watch over my orkut profile. Search me on orkut by my user email ID whr u can see my photos and all at IAAT.

4th September 2013, 01:25 PM
pkshsct

IAAT is a vry good college..bcoz it has made my life, i m a pass out of dis college..i agree there r certain things which can be improved, bt remember NOTHING IS PERFECT IN DIS WORLD ...my dear frnds..take ur own decision. work hard. make ur career. good luck. - Er.rakesh mishra.
1st March 2014, 04:24 AM
afzaalcool

I want to take admition in IAAT but i hav seen many post that it is a fake institution nd isn't approved by AICTE.. Can any one tell me somethng about it.. Bcz i belongs to a middle class family and have only one chance to make my carrier...
Thank you
24th March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

IAAT is running regular classes of different professional examinations conducted by different government of India recognized bodies such as AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. India, Union Public Service Commission and IIT's.
24th March 2014, 12:43 PM
reporthot

IAAT is running regular classes of different professional examinations conducted by different government of India recognized bodies such as AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. India, Union Public Service Commission and IIT's.
24th March 2014, 12:47 PM
reporthot

Some of our students who passed from our institute are presently working in the following organisation with a very good pay package. Apart from these institute almost every state has its own flying training school. In addition to this, all the domestic as well as international airlines have a great shortage of well trained aeronautical engineers.
28th June 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Mai IAAT me 2008 batch ka student tha maine yaha se engineering course kia tha is college ne mujhe course poora hone k bad naukri bhi dilai. Aj mai is college ki wajah se hi apne pairo par khara ho paya hu iska shrey mai us college ko,Director , faculty ko dena chahta hu.
Thanx IAAT for making my future.
28th June 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Ye college good hai yaha ki faculty achhi hai or placement bhut achha hai or college campus badhiya hai .agr froud hota to etna saal se chal kaise rha hota vo bhi lko me jo ki utterpradesh ki rajdhani hai .agr froud hai to yaha bolne se kya faiyda police me jao case kro.
19th August 2014, 07:06 PM
victim of IAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthu View Post
HAI
I think it is good.I have heard that it is one of he colleges that offer you good job placements. GO FOR IT.
I WISH ALL THE BEST TO COME FOR YOUR FUTURE.
BYE
please for god sake do not join IAAT its the worst institute I am the victim of this motherfu***r college. they cheat you and college itself keep changing location every now and then its fake they are playing with the life of children. Trust me that college rums in a rented house in lucknows posh area gomti nagar. no placement nothing they are all moteher****ers .They should be jailed . I lost my money and precious 2 years because of it. Rather go for a recognized college
29th August 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkshsct View Post

hello frnd i dont know who u are bt i too joined at iaat in 2007 and i will tell u iaat is a fraud institute they all are cheaters . the course they provide is the registered course of aeronautical society of india and you do not have to join any college because ASI provides corrospondence course you can directly go to ASI office in delhi or bangalore and get registered and you just have to pay the registration fee and exam fee when ever you appear for the exam and there is one coaching institute in india that is in chennai ganesh institute of engineering they charge you subject fee only and provide the best coaching and regarding iaat i too suffered .they run the college in rented house in gomti nagar lucknow that keeps changing the only know how to cheat plz do not join it
23rd September 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

hi those who want to join aeronautical engg...plz dont waste ur time and money by taking admission in this type of college....it s obvoiusly a fraud institute....this fraudgery is running fr a long time......why dont u people take the dicision by urself....when u can oost questions then u can also search internet...BE in aeronautical eng is offered by so many college in tamilnadu....such as hindustan univrrsity....anna university affiliated colleges...there r 40 colleges.... karunya university....srm university.......these colleges and universities take admission test as well as direct admission is also there.... so do think and act accordingly........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?