15th July 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

General selection criteria and past 2 years Aptitude question papers for CTS recruitment?

Hello
please send me the cts apptitude questions of last 2years??
and tell me about general selection criteria of cts????
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards

16th July 2014, 10:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: General selection criteria and past 2 years Aptitude question papers for CTS recruitment?

PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS AND SELECTION PROCESS OF CTS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CTS aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and understand the questions pattern flow and prepare for them accordingly by referring to good books like R.S.Agarwal.

There will be 3 common rounds followed for the CTS section process which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

To attend a online mock test of CTS aptitude CLICK HERE!!

Aptitude test is again split into three sections which was the last year pattern,

-> Analytical - 25 questions 30 minutes.

-> Verbal - 25 questions 25 minutes.

-> Reasoning - 20 questions 20 minutes.

Note that the pattern may not be the same this year as well but you can give first preference for the above topics and then prepare for the other aptitude topics.

You need to know your core subjects basics and also basics on programming languages like C, C++, Java to clear the Technical round and if you are good at communication skills then you can easily clear the HR round.

I have attached several other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it while you start your preparations!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 247 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 179 views)
22nd November 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: General selection criteria and past 2 years Aptitude question papers for CTS recruitment?

Is there any difference between Candidate testing service and Central testing service?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?