15th July 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether C and C+ related questions are included in interview session of CTS for B.E.(ECE) student?

hi,
can anybody help me out to attend cts intrvw well...
as im a BE ece student ,i wanna know about the
questions style from cts rounds...
whether can i expect questions fully from my
subject itself or may include c,c+ qus too?????
please let me know....

16th July 2014, 09:59 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether C and C+ related questions are included in interview session of CTS for B.E.(ECE) student?

Yes, there is high possibility that you will be asked for C and C++ questions when you are attending the CTS technical interview even though you are from ECE background. The reason is simple, CTS is not a Electronics core based company but a Software service company wherein Computer Science will be the core.

There won't be any advanced questions but questions which are basic on the programming language. The best thing which you can do is borrow some of your friends book who are in Computer Science background or else you can buy some books which talks about the basics of the programming language as like follows,

To buy this bbook onilne.. CLICK HERE!!

To buy this book online. CLICK HERE!!

I have also attached some of the e-books which will help you to prepare for how to attend the interview. Just go through it when you are doing your preparations!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?