15th February 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?

now iam studying btech final year 2nd sem(E.C.E),please tell me written test pattern for those companies(cts, tcs,wipro).and tell me the type questions asked in interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it?
  2. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  8. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Capegemini, Wipro, TCS or CTS if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 7.1 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  13. Placement Papers of IT companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS etc.?
  14. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
  18. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
15th February 2011, 08:12 PM
akki89

Default Re: Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now iam studying btech final year 2nd sem(E.C.E),please tell me written test pattern for those companies(cts, tcs,wipro).and tell me the type questions asked in interview.
Dear friend,

I am attaching some placement papers of companies (CTS,

TCS, WIPRO) here. Kindly find and download them from the

attachment files. The placement papers will give you the hint

about type of questions asked at the time of recruitment test.

Also I would suggest you to prepare the technical part of yours

very well and also improve communicational skills to the best for

interviews.

Thank you...
28th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?

i want the latest wipro aptitude pattern or papers plz post it i have exam on 2nd march
29th August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

dear friends, i am doing final year ece. kindly let me know the cts aptitude exam/written exam pattern (2011-2012) for the final year BE campus interview. Any of the anna university friends can please share their cts and infosys aptitude exam and interview experience/ details as the campus interview in the anna university may be over now.my email id is--- [email protected]
30th August 2011, 01:39 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

I Am providing The web site which contains ,
the question patterns of all the compainies in alphabatic order:

Go through it and deffinitelly you ll get the paper:

http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/search/node/TCS

Prepare yourself,

Good luck~~~~
10th September 2011, 05:32 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

to take jobs in mnc's like tcs, wipro you must have b.e/b.tech degree or equivalent for that.
Student should have secured at least 60% marks in b.e/b.tech degree.
Core software companies only takes students from computer engineering and it branches.
Other software and it companies takes students from any branch.
Also student should not have any live backlog.
Students in final year and passed can only apply for companies.

You can join these companies by campus recruitment or off-campus recruitment process.

Good luck..!!
12th September 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

give some ideas about technical and online round
30th September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

exam pattern and interview questions of HCL company?
9th October 2011, 11:08 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Hello,

I am attaching some previous papers of CTS. I hope it will be really helpful for your preparation for CTS apptitude test.

Suggestion- please practice verbal and non-verbal aptitude questions.

all the best!!!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc CTS Test Paper 1.doc(29.5 KB, 222 views)
File Type: doc cts paper3.doc(28.0 KB, 187 views)
File Type: doc CTS_Recent.doc(65.5 KB, 227 views)
File Type: doc Suggestion and Tips.doc(21.0 KB, 212 views)
9th October 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern & interview questions of CTS company 2011?
29th December 2011, 02:19 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?

Quote:

Previous Year Papers For WIPRO,TCS and CTS

I have attached some previous placement papers of the above mentioned companies along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

I have also attached the experience shared by the candidates who have cracked the placement exams..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 178 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 155 views)
File Type: doc tcs_experience.doc(39.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: txt CTS Experience.txt(2.5 KB, 155 views)
File Type: zip CTS placement papers.zip(196.0 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf 1119-Placement paper of CTS - May 03.pdf(66.0 KB, 221 views)
File Type: doc CTSinterview1.doc(307.0 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf Wipro Paper - Interview at Bangalore 12th July 2008.pdf(53.1 KB, 170 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO Paper- GITA,Bhubaneswar - 15 March 2008.pdf(79.1 KB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf Wipro Placement Papers - 2003 NIT Durgapur.pdf(65.3 KB, 157 views)
File Type: pdf Placement paper of Wipro - 2.pdf(57.7 KB, 159 views)
29th December 2011, 03:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

I have attached the Placement Paper of TCS, WIPRO ,CTS .

So Please check it out.

This paper are really helpful for you.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS 1.pdf(98.4 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 2.pdf(56.1 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 3.pdf(56.0 KB, 113 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 4.pdf(59.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PAPER OF 2011.pdf(30.4 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 1.pdf(62.6 KB, 182 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 2.pdf(63.2 KB, 196 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 3.pdf(61.6 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 4.pdf(62.1 KB, 156 views)
23rd August 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the rounds are in the cts company interview for bsc(c.s) students
20th October 2013, 07:41 PM

Smile Re: Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?

now iam studying BE final year (E.C.E),please tell me written test pattern for those companies(cts, tcs,wipro).and tell me the type questions asked in interview.
10th December 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i need cts recent question paper pattern 2013.. any 1 plzz post the recent placement paper..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?