19th July 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?

dear sir/madam,
currently im doing my second year in electronics and insrtumentation engineering in INDIA. have plans of pursuing my MS in NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE.i would like to get some advice from you as to what streams are available for pursuing MS in my related BE degree.i would also like to know what the criterias are to get admission in NUS and when would be the right time to apply for admission.what should i do to clear the examinations to get admission.
thank you
indian

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  2. Details and procedure for admission in MS in Singapore NUS?
  3. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  4. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?
  6. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  7. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  8. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I have chance for doing MS from NUS Singapore?
  10. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  11. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Which is a better course between Mechanical and Electricals
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. Which are the B.Tech courses available?
  15. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Life sciences syllabus of IISC bangalore
  18. Can I get a government job in Indian Railway after passing B.Tech? What is the procedure to get one?
29th December 2017, 11:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?

As you said you are pursuing electronics and insrtumentation engineering and after that you want to continue your further study from National University of Singapore. You can opt for Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with
* Specialization In Automation And Control Engineering
* Specialization in Communications Engineering
* Specialization in Computer Engineering
* Specialization in Nano electronics
* Specialization in Power And Energy Systems

Admission requirements:-
> You must have B.E./B.Tech. degree.
> You need to appear for GRE test.
> You need to appear for TOEFl/IELTS test.

For more information about MS course you should visit to the official website of NUS i.e. https://www.nus.edu.sg/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?