21st August 2012, 05:17 PM
preet8424

How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore

i am preeti student of b. pharmacy final year, i want to go for integrated phd programm in microbiology and cell biology from iisc , bangalore , which exam i have to clear for taking admission in this institute iisc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  2. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Topics for PhD in Medical Microbiology or Step Cell Biology?
  6. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
  7. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  8. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD? -- [New]
  10. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  11. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  12. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  13. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  14. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  15. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  16. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  17. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
31st December 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore

integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology with biology main subject does CHM college Ulhasnagar conduct or not?
2nd June 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore

What is intergrated PhD? And wat should u do to to pursue it ?
12th September 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I m sohan deshmukh M.Sc. in Agriculture microbiology my question is any institute provide PhD degree by distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?