16th March 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir
I have done my schooling till 12 in
Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu.
Am I eligible to write AIPGMEE?
Kindly reply immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  2. Can I apply for AIPGMEE, APPGMEE and TNPGMEE if completed MBBS in Tamil Nadu being a citizen of Andhra Pradesh?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  4. How to study in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from AP?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course after studying upto 10th in AP?
  6. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  7. Last date for application of MSc Chemistry? Colleges offering this course and what are the main subjects provided?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  9. List of colleges in Delhi offering MA in English?
  10. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  11. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  12. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  13. How to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
  14. List of top 10 AICTE approved marine engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  16. Which are the colleges for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  17. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Is B.Ed correspondence course valid for school teaching?
18th April 2015, 10:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for AIPGMEE.

All India post graduate medical entrance examination (AIPGMEE) is conducted by National board of examinations for admission to MD/ MS/ diploma seats under all India 50% quota seats.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate must hold MBBS degree from a recognized medical college.

* Candidate who have studies/ passed MBBS from the state of Jammu and Kashmir and erstwhile Andhra pradesh are not eligibel for 50% all India quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?