22nd August 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?

Hostel fee and school fee What is the fee structure for sc in kiit university? how can i get education loan for this being sc?

22nd August 2014, 10:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?

You should have mentioned the stream or discipline of your study. This is because KIIT University conducts various courses in a wide range of fields in the field of engineering like B.Tech, B.Tech(Dual Degree- B.Tech+M.Tech), B.Tech(Dual Degree-B.Tech+MBA), M.Tech and B.Tech+M.Tech in Biotechnology. Every course has different fee structure.
The hostel fees depends on the hostel you are choosing. If choosing AC hostels then the fee structure will be high while if you choose normal rooms, then it will be comparatively low.

For details regarding the fees structure, click here.

Yes, you ca definitely get education loan for studying in KIIT. This is because KIIT is highly reputed, recently accredited as A grade university by MHRD and has excellent track record of placement and exposure.As a result, banks are quite eager to offer education loan to KIITIANS.
2nd June 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?

Fee structure of diploma in civil engineering in kiit university with hostel fees
24th November 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to admit my daughter in KIITEE in B.Tech dual or MBBS course 2018. Now she is class-XII (PCMB). She got 84% in class-X Exam. Economically I am not so sound. But I want to take education loan for her admission in KIITEE. Plz suggest me how can I get educational loan and the amount so I can apply for the entrance in your Institution. Now I am serving under Arunachal Pradesh Public Works Department. Plz reply me along with details of complete fee structure. Thank you Sir,
Shambhu Chakraborty - 9612269881 (M)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?