26th August 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in future after BCA? What additional courses to do?

I have done my HSC from science stream and now i am doing BCA(bachelor of computer application) what job can i do in future and what additional course should i do for better job??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  2. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  3. Which Course is the Best in M.Tech?
  4. What are the future prospects of a candidate doing MCA after BCA?
  5. Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course
  6. What are the jobs available after completing BCA and while pursuing ICWAI?
  7. Courses available other than BBA, BSc, MSc, BCA and other related jobs?
  8. Scope for CSE and BCA? What are the better opportunities in future?
  9. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  10. After doing BCA which extra courses can help me in future?
  11. List of government jobs available for M.Com (LB) graduate? Are there any other additional courses that can be done for better opportunities?
  12. Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?
  13. Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after finishing BCA? Courses which can help me in getting a government job?
  15. Courses for job in Coding and web-designing for a handicapped student? Is BCA a good choice?
  16. What to do after BCA except for MCA? Other good course to do after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of ICWAI, BCA and MCA courses?
  18. How can M.Pharm freshers get jobs without having experience? What are the courses needed to get good jobs in Industry?
12th September 2014, 01:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in future after BCA? What additional courses to do?

After completion of our BCA degree you can do three things.
1>you can enter into the IT industry if you are having a sound knowledge in computer application
2>you can become a computer teacher and start your own coaching classes.
3>you can go for MCA i.e. the masters degree in computer application.
If you want to do an addition course for better job, go for Software programming and testing.

There are lots of job opportunities available for the students holding Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications.The growth of information technology as well as other communication systems has turned into vital components of almost all organizations’ strategic plan.Many private sector companies recruit bachelor in computer application candidates.Some of the top IT companies that recruit BCA candidates are-

-HCL Technologies
-Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
-CMC Limited
-International Business Machine (IBM) India
-Wipro Limited
-Oracle India
-Infosys Technologies Limited
-Mahindra Satyam
-PCS (with stake from iGate) Technology Limited
-Larsen & Toubro Infotech (L and T Ltd)
-Mastek Limited
-MPHASIS BFL Limited
-UST Global
-NEST
-IBS
-L&T Infotech
-IBM India
-Patni Computer Systems
-i-flex Solutions

Apart from IT companies,you can also apply for job in-
-Banks
-Desktop Publishing
-Financial Institutions
-Government Agencies
-Insurance Providers
-Schools and Colleges
-Security and Surveillance Companies

However,it would be better if you pursue higher studies preferably MCA which will facilitate better job opportunities and enhance proper growth of your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?