17th March 2011, 12:21 PM
msrl

Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?

I am running a computer training center providing some courses and the institute is registered under service tax department. I want to introduce different types of distance courses i.e., BBA,BCA,MBA of reputed universities as well as commerece course. Is it possible to get the courses under my intitute or required any other. please guide me in this regard so, that I am able to start the courses from this session.

thanking you.
awaiting quick respose from your side. pl. send details to my email
[email protected]
yours
sharma

8th June 2011, 02:27 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?

you just apply different universities like IGNOU,SIKKIM MANIPAL for education center ..
and contact with authority ..
good luck ..
20th July 2011, 12:43 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?

Hi friend, Many IT jobs are available for B.Tech or IT student. Not only in Government also private sectors offers more jobs.
Some of the Government Sector jobs are:
1. BHEL
2. ISRO
3. SAIL
4. Banking sectors etc.,

Hardware Related Courses:
1. Diploma in hardware and Networking
2. Embedded Systems
3. Microprocessor etc.,

Software Related Courses:
1.C, C++
2.Java
3.ASP .NET
4.VB.NET
5.Oracle DBA
6.PGDCA
7.DTP courses
8.Animation,3D Graphics,
9.Autocad etc.,

All the best.
9th August 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

anyone other professionl course with one bca course
18th October 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am running a computer training center providing some courses and the institute is registered under Society Registration. I want to introduce different types of distance courses i.e., BBA,BCA,MBA of reputed universities as well as commerece course. Is it possible to get the courses under my intitute or required any other. please guide me in this regard so, that I am able to start the courses from this session.

thanking you.
awaiting quick respose from your side. pl. send details to my email
[email protected]
Krishna kant yadav
26th October 2011, 08:46 PM
riazmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone other professionl course with one bca course
Yes After BCA you can MCA. Please contact MGEF. Visit www.mgef.com and you will get details. MGEF have lot of courses.
8th March 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed bba..I want to study computer course.which one is most suitable computer course for bba students?
20th November 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed bba.I want to study computer course,which one is most suitable computer course for bba students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?