27th August 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?

hello sir,
i am a student of btech 7th semester and in our syllabus there is a 6 months training period in 8th semester. so will you please help me in this matter .
i want to know about reputed company in field of electronics and communication, and anyr traing or inturnship by reputed company or psu like bhel or ntpc as a traine.,
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  2. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  3. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  4. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  5. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  8. How to do training in Gujarat after passing from electronics and communication field?
  9. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  10. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  11. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in electronics and communication in Punjab and Chandigarh
  12. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  14. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  15. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  16. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
10th September 2014, 12:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?

You can go for training in Electronics and Communication from following companies.

1. American Power Conversion
2. Hyundai Electronics
3. Finolex Cables
4. Emco
5. LG Electronics
6. Philips India
7. Havells India
8. Solectron Centum
9. Hindustan Cables
10. Surya Roshni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?