1st September 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for post of Safety Engineer at Tata Steel?

Hi, i am khirod i want some information about my job. I have total exprience is 1.7 year.1 year exprience in safety supervisor in m/s uma fire service from AIMMS hospitl,Sijua BBSR and 7 month in safety trainer in tata steel training center kalinganager project,jajpur.So i want to a job in tata steel,kalinganagar project.How can I apply in the post of safety engineer.

29th April 2016, 10:33 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I apply for post of Safety Engineer at Tata Steel?

Yes, you can apply for the job at TATA Steel for the same profile.
Even you will get many advantage for applying to the job for the same profile you are doing.

You have experience of 1.7 years so it will be counted when your CV will be selected by the HR for further processing.
Even the company do not need to give you a training as you are a trained resource. So, they need not to spend money for training on you.

SO, these are the advantage that the company have in having you.
1st August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for post of Safety Engineer at Tata Steel?

I am working in Bhilai Steel Plant SAIL as a Safety engineer, I have 17 years experience in production side in Rail and Structural Mill and 20 Years experience in Safety Engineering Deportment. Qualification - B.SC (PCM), Equivalent to BE Metallurgy, PG Diploma in Steel Industries. My DOB is 29.01.1963.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?