15th October 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?

I want to admission my son in class one in st.xaviers school kolkata for the present year session.His DOB is 30.03.2012. please inform me about date of admission.? Can you please provide me the details on the steps which I need to follow as well? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  4. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  7. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata?
  9. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  10. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  11. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata
  15. Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  16. When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard?
  17. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
16th October 2016, 12:24 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?

St. Xavier's school was established in the year 1860, it is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.

The admissions may be starts in the month of September.

For further information please contact to the address given below:-

Address
St. Xavier's Collegiate School
30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016 ‎
033 2255 1171 ‎
16th October 2016, 02:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As per the age criteria, he is very much eligible for admission in 1st standard as he has attained the minimum age of 3 years and 6 months. However, your query is about when to take admission in the above mentioned school and class.

Admission process basically starts in the month of December and January and application forms are distributed by the school. You can visit the school and get the required information from them and proceed with the further steps as mentioned by the school itself.
16th October 2016, 03:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

St. Xavier's School is one of the popular and reputed schools in Kolkata. The rules and regulation of this school are very strict. As you have mentioned that the DOB of your son is 30/03/2012, so his age this year is 4 plus.

If you want to admit your son in St. Xavier's School in 1st standard then according to their rules the age of the child should be 6 years. So, as your son is 4 years old at present, as a result he is not eligible to get admission in 1st standard. However, I am giving you the steps which you need to follow:

> Admission forms for class 1 will be issued from the primary section (12A Wood Street).

> The cost of the form is Rs. 200/-

> 2 recent colored passport sized photographs are required.

> On the back side of each photograph write candidate's name, DOB, Father's name.

However, the date of admission changes every year, so for the exact details you can contact the school authorities. (St. Xavier's Collegiate School, 30 Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata 700016. Ph - +91-33-2255 1171).
1st December 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission my son in class three in St. Xaviers school Durgapur for the present session. His DOB is 11. 12.2008 please inform me about date of admission . Can you please provide me the details on the step which I need to follow as been. Thanking you
5th April 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

My son's D.O.B. is 03/11/2014 and now he is 2 yrs 5 months.what is the age criteria of the primary section as we the parents are always willing to admit our son in st.xaviers and admission to your school becomes a first priority to us.we want to br prepared bit earlier so that we dont miss the chance.Regards,Saptarshi Chowdhury.(mail:[email protected])mob:983699 1193
25th June 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I would like to take admission of my son in class 3 in your school in the coming session 2018-19, what is the procedure and when the admission form will be published? Please co-operate. Dr Mandal
31st August 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

My son's DOB is 17th september 2011.I want to admit my son at St. Xaviers school in class 1. Please inform me can he eligible for the admission?
15th April 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

My son's dob is 25/11/13. I want to admit my son one of the best school in India( st.xaviers school)kolkata. How much minimum age is required for class 1 .
28th February 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son's DOB is 25-09-16 . I want to admit my son in your school (Kolkata)
What I do right now?

Biswanath Das
Howrah
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?