how to join for Architecture course? I am an Intermediate

11th September 2014, 09:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Architecture course? I am an intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshkuntumalla View Post
how to join for Architecture course? I am an Intermediate
Yes of course you can do B. Arch course after 12th standard. You didn't mention you were specialization. If you belong from science stream you are definitely eligible for B. Arch course.

Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch). The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semesters. There is lot of colleges in India which offers B. Arch course.

B.Arch Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics ,chemistry & mathematics from recognized university.
  • Final year students are also eligible.
  • The marks scored in the examination are given first preference during the admission process.
  • The selection of the eligible candidates is made on the basis of 12th class marks and Entrance exam.

Colleges Offering Architecture course:-
  • School of planning and architecture
  • Indian institute of technology
  • Amity school of architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?