17th April 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate

hi sir
i completed my intermediate and iam intrested to join in railway,is there any jobs after intermediate please tel me

17th April 2013, 09:20 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate

Yes, there are some specified job opportunities available after completion of Intermediate i.e.12th standard such as NDA and Bank Clerical job.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC two times every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

Bank Clerical job usually conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with good knowledge over computer operation, can apply for Bank Clerical Exam.

There are also many job available in State and National Level which one can apply after Intermediate.
17th August 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate

Is it better for bankjobs after intermediate?
30th October 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i want job ,i have completed 12th
1st November 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi,this is Abhishek and doing B.com in general course. Is applicable for me to do CA?
28th March 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam 17 yrs old i have completed inter with good marks and i have good computer. For wht jobs can i apply?
1st April 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I'm in thirst to have a good job that could give me plentiful of money because i have too many problems based on money........
2nd July 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir iam compleate my intermediate with 75% my family is very poor please i want a govt any job with risk please call me 7794884711
dist::mahaboobnagar
mandal:::makthal
9th October 2014, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

intermediate just pass what apply for2014rrb jobs?
20th June 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir I have complete my SSC with93% and intermediate with 90% I want a government job because my family financially backward call me 9642929684..... kadapa(dist)
6th November 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for bank coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?