13th May 2011, 10:34 PM
shruti bansal 1991

List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?

Please give us the list of colleges for Direct 2nd year admission in B Arachitect after diploma
thanks
sunil bansal

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  3. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  4. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  5. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  6. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  7. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  8. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Engineering after Diploma?
  10. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  13. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  14. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai?
  15. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  16. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  17. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  18. Merit list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune Engineering Colleges?
24th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?

Give a list of engg.colleges in maharashtra for diploma student.
2nd June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?

i hav completed diploma from autonomous college. So tell me which problems will i face during admission while tackleing with regular MSBTE student?
7th July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for direct 2nd year admission to B.E for diploma students of 'E' scheme ?
8th July 2011, 01:11 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruti bansal 1991 View Post
Please give us the list of colleges for Direct 2nd year admission in B Arachitect after diploma
thanks
sunil bansal
A diploma holder candidate can apply for the course of engineering degree through lateral entry scheme. By this entry scheme a candidate will get admission in 2nd year of engineering.

But to apply for engineering course you have to sit in the counselling first. If you want to take admission directly without taking part in the counselling then you will get admission on the basis of management seats and you will only get the private college.

The colleges in which you can apply for the engineering course under the management seat are listed below.
St Joseph’s College of Engineering
Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
KJ Somaiya College of Engineering
Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
RNS Institute of Technology
8th July 2011, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruti bansal 1991 View Post
thanks
sunil bansal
list of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) college in india:-

School of Planning and Architecture
NMIMS University
Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
National Institute of Technology
Tiruchirapalli (NIT-T)
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

thanks
8th July 2011, 04:18 PM
chandan dash

1. 10th certificate
2. Diploma Marksheet/Certificate
3. LEET Rank
4. AIEEE Rank or others

Can get admission directly into 2nd year B.TECH at Selaqui Academy of Higher Education (SIET), AICTE & UTU Approved. Contact Chandan over there.
8th July 2011, 05:28 PM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
since you have done diploma so you may be directly admitted to the second year in the college that provide you the option of lateral entry
top college name as:
1.amity university delhi
2.sikkim manipal university
3.delhi university.
4.lovely professional university punjab
5.punjab university chandigarh
6.muslim university .

so you may try in these for lateral entry...
best of luck
13th August 2011, 10:47 AM
DN358
Banned

A diploma holder candidate can apply for the course of engineering degree through lateral entry scheme. By this entry scheme a candidate will get admission in 2nd year of engineering.

But to apply for engineering course you have to sit in the counselling first. If you want to take admission directly without taking part in the counselling then you will get admission on the basis of management seats and you will only get the private college.

The colleges in which you can apply for the engineering course under the management seat are listed below.
St Joseph’s College of Engineering
Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
KJ Somaiya College of Engineering
Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
RNS Institute of Technology
thanks.
21st August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a diploma holder in civil engineering. i have 3 years experience in architect firm. list of colleges in which i can get direct 2nd year admission in B.arch in chennai.
24th June 2012, 12:22 AM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?

It is good that you are want to go for the higher education. Higher education not only increase your knowledge but also increase your opportunity. you can except more salary and job opportunity then previous.So as per my opinion you made a right decision that you want to go for the higher study. After diploma you will go for the b.tech then you will be treated as a graduate.

Now i will tell you about the how you can take admission on direct 2nd year.

To take admission on direct 2nd year you have to follow this steps.

Lateral entry:

To take admission on this way you have to apply state wise as this exam in mainly conduct by the state board. If you qualify then you will get admission on the colleges as per your rank on the entrance exam. Here you have to take admission on the colleges belongs to that state you qualify the exam you cannot take admission on any colleges in India. But here is one benefit that you will get admission on direct 2nd year of the engineering as you study 3 year of diploma. ere you will get one benefit that you have no year loss in this process you can go for common entrance also but there you have to study 4 year of the engineering. So it is good option for the diploma holder.

Education qualification required for this exam:

1.Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognized university with min 50% marks
2.Candidate have to pass diploma from a recognized university with min 50% marks
3.Candidate must have no active backlogs

As all state have some good engineering college so you can take admission on those if you able to score a good rank on the entrance exam. Maximum collee all over india give lateral entry except IIT .

Some good college;

1.Jadavpur university
2.BESU
3.Kalyani university
4.RV College of engineering
5.Ounjab engineering college
6.Manipal university
7.SRM university
8.KIT
9.VIT
10.Jauharlal neheru college of aeronautics and applied science. and many more

All the best
Hope this will help you
9th March 2013, 04:51 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma

1.KJ Somaiya College of Engineering
2.RNS Institute of Technology
3.St Joseph’s College of Engineering
4.KJ Somaiya College of Engineering
5.Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
6.Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
7.Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
8.Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering
9.Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th May 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma in Punjab?
23rd May 2013, 07:32 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

hello sir.....

List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma
---------------------------------

1.Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
2.School of Planning and Architecture
3.amity university delhi
4.punjab university chandigarh
5.lovely professional university punjab
6.muslim university
7.delhi university
8.kjSomaiya College of Engineering
9.St Joseph’s College of Engineering
10.SriVenkateswara College of Engineering
11.Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
12.sikkim manipal university
13.Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
14.Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
15.Jadavpur university
16.Manipal university
17.Kalyani university
18.srm university
19.RV College of engineering
20.Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
21.kj Somaiya College of Engineering
22.Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering
23.Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies
9th June 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma student can i apply IIT colleges in direct 2nd year??
30th June 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a student seeking admission in mumbai university colleges for engineering this year ... I wish to change to a very good college in bangalore for 2nd year is it possible to do that??? If yes what will be the requirements apart from scoring good,marks in 1st year
11th September 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student seeking admission in dehradun university colleges for engineering this year ... I wish to change to a very good college in bangalore for 2nd year is it possible to do that??? If yes what will be the requirements apart from scoring good,marks in 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?