26th September 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for B.Tech lateral entry JELET examination for Diploma holder?

Sir,please send me the syllabus for b.tech lateral entry in my email id [email protected]. how to crack the jelet examination

Related Questions:
30th September 2014, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for B.Tech lateral entry JELET examination for Diploma holder?

You should have mentioned the branch of your engineering for which you are going to apply for JELET. Since you have not mentioned your branch of engineering, so it is not possible to give you a detailed information about the syllabus. Hence you need to refer to the attachment below for all kind of information and syllabus of JELET.

For cracking the JELET exam-
- You need to practice a lot of problems based on the syllabus prescribed.
- You need to have self -confidence and believe in yourself.
- Be focused and work hard towards your goal.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information_Brochure_JELET-2014.pdf(300.3 KB, 376 views)
2nd July 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for B.Tech lateral entry JELET examination for Diploma holder?

Sir,I have a certificate of diploma in automobile engg under jadavpur university under DEPARTMENT OF ADULT,CONTINUING EDUCATION & EXTENTION.... so,can I selected for j let exam...?? Sir please answer me..
6th October 2015, 08:09 PM
ANAND MAHATO

SIR PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS FOR B.TECH LATERAL ENTRY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGG. FOR JHARKHAND ENGINEERING..
e-mail - [email protected]
ph- 9939116197
28th September 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me the syllabus of Diploma to degree exam of jharkhand. Lateral entry for b. Tech. I'm of mechanical branch in polytechnic.send me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?