7th May 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?

my daughter has completed 10th by 91% and she wants to go for aeronautics, could you please help me with the complete details like which colleges in Bangalore what courses to take with the details please................

3rd May 2014, 02:33 PM
akshata akshu

Thumbs up Re: How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?

1st complete 12 puc .and try to get good marks in physics and mathematics.then joined the courses[auronatical engineering] ,.
4th May 2014, 03:59 AM
shubhamrathi27

Default Re: How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?

Dear student,

Yes, you can opt for 3 years diploma program in aeronautical engineering after completing your 10th standard. After completion of your diploma, you can get direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry entrance examination. Some colleges provide admission through lateral entry exams like Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive exam, etc. Some colleges conducted their own entrance exam for getting entry. So, you need to appear and crack these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?