28th September 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Opportunity to do HR internship in any company?

respected sir/ma'am

I am Madhvi Rana belongs to haridwar.I have done MBA coresspondence from symbiosis pune in 2008. After that i also worked in icici prudential..but that time didn'nt know about the internship. so please give me an appourtunity to do internship in any company...My email address is-
[email protected]
contact no. 09720411748

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an opportunity to do internship in construction company at Hyderabad or Bangalore
  2. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  3. Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  5. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. How to do internship in IT company?
  8. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  10. Does all companies have same curriculum studies during intern?
  11. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  14. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  15. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  16. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  17. Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
7th May 2017, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunity to do HR internship in any company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/ma'am

I am Madhvi Rana belongs to haridwar.I have done MBA coresspondence from symbiosis pune in 2008. After that i also worked in icici prudential..but that time didn'nt know about the internship. so please give me an appourtunity to do internship in any company...My email address is-
[email protected]
contact no. 09720411748

There are many companies offer HR internship for the students who have completed MBA HR. list of companies offer HR internship is given below;

Alkem Laboratories Ltd - Official Website

JLL India - Official Website

Ramco Systems Limited - Official Website

Educomp Solutions Limited - Official Website

BDO India - Official Website

Directi - Official Website

HDFC Bank Ltd - Official Website

Videocon D2h Limited - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?