2nd October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?

hello,
i am doing mechanical engineering in chennai.i would like to do ms in automobile engineerig in germany . please tell me about the requirements to study under good universities and also about thescholarships.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  4. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  6. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  7. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  8. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  10. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  12. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  13. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  15. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  16. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  17. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  18. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
7th October 2014, 01:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?

Requirement to study MS degree in automobile engineering in Germany :-

- First of all, complete your engineering course with good grades.
- Make sure you have enough training and internship experience under your belt.
- Work experience is better and more preferred by the foreign universities.
- You need to give GRE or SAT and TOEFL or IELTS and score good marks.
- Then you need to prepare a strong statement of purpose and apply in the German universities as per your scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?