21st July 2011, 12:51 AM

List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?

I am a student in final year mechanical engineering in India . i wish to do my masters(ms) in Germany in automobile field please let me know about the top universities offering such courses and in order to that what all requirements i have to fulfill for getting a scholarship and which exams do i have to take up for this future admission

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  4. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK?
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  8. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  9. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  10. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  11. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  12. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  13. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  14. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  15. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  16. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  18. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
9th July 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?

I'm a 3rd year B.tech mechanical student and wants to go to germany for doing MS in automobile, please tell me how can i go there, about admission procedure everything.......
18th November 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?

I'm m chandra sekhar B-tech final year mechanical engineering and I'm interested do ms in automobile engineering so please suggest me one of the best university in Germany and My B-tech percentage 70% and finally suggest me what are the next requirement
6th March 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

hai i am bharathi BE mechanical.third year.i would like to studying ms automobile in abroad with good scholarship.but i dont very well in english. so what i do?plz tell me some tips for my ma studying
24th March 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9972860991 View Post
I am a student in final year mechanical engineering in India . i wish to do my masters(ms) in Germany in automobile field please let me know about the top universities offering such courses and in order to that what all requirements i have to fulfill for getting a scholarship and which exams do i have to take up for this future admission
is ielts or toefl is useful
25th March 2013, 12:04 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities offering Automobile Engineering in Germany:

Bielefeld
University Germany

Catholic University
of Eichstätt-
Ingolstadt
Germany

Europa Universität
Viadrina Frankfurt Germany

FernUniversität
Hagen Germany

Free University of
Berlin Germany

Helmut Schmidt
University Germany

Humboldt
University of Berlin Germany

Jacobs University
Bremen Germany

Johann Wolfgang
Goethe University

All the best.
25th March 2013, 09:30 AM
yumnamgirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9972860991 View Post
GERMANY is the best place for MS automobile. This course deals with the automobile system.

First you have to a good ielts/TOEFL score which will help you to get in good college and with scholarship.

There will be a compulsory German language course in your course.

Here are the list of good university for MS automobile.

>> ESSLINGEN UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES

>> BERLIN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

>> RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY

>> UNIVERSITY OF SIEGEN
12th August 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i have completed engineering in ECE with aggregate of 79 % . now workin g in IT sector. can i choose automotive engineering as my subject in MS from germany?
21st August 2013, 02:39 PM
HUM 00

List of Universities offering Automobile Engineering in Germany:---

Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt

Bielefeld University

Johann Wolfgang Goethe University

Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt

Helmut Schmidt University

Humboldt University of Berlin

FernUniversität Hagen

Jacobs University Bremen

Free University of Berlin
21st August 2013, 07:23 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields:-

- Berlin Institute of technology

- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University

- FernUniversität Hagen

- Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt

- Humboldt University of Berlin

- Jacobs University Bremen

- Helmut Schmidt University

- University of Siegen

Good luck...............
21st August 2013, 10:04 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

List of universities in Germany for MS in automobe :

* Humboldt University of Berlin Germany

* Catholic University of Eichstätt -Ingolstadt Germany

* Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt Germany

* Bielefeld University Germany

* Helmut Schmidt University Germany

* Johann Wolfgang Goethe University

* Jacobs University Bremen Germany

umang_28
16th December 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? And currently studying in 7th semester mechanical and have scored 72%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?