6th March 2012, 06:44 PM
sanjay thotakura

List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?

i am persuing my u.g in mechanical engg and i want to do my masters in automobile engg in germany.may i have the best universities providing scholarships,and also the necessary requirements to arrive germany?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  4. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  8. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  13. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship? -- [New]
  18. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
30th April 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?

is germany universities are better than indian IIT
22nd June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?

what is eligibility criteria for master of engineering in mechanical in solapur university
?
14th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Germany2012

Post Re: List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Regarding students selection: no
I am not an expert but I think it's much harder to get into an IIT.

Regarding education probably yes, still in most cases.

As Germany has many of the most advanced industries in the world, the universities are not as good as the very best in the USA, but also better than it appears in the shanghai ranking and such. The academic education system is not sufficiently measured with such (stupid) world rankings.

Indian students who make it to Germany are often highly motivated and good students. We also have a lot of Chinese who are usually under-performers, I dunno why, we hardly have contact. They stay among themselves all the time and fail.

I am NOT neutral, so inform yourselves, but I would also recommend TU Dresden. I do not intend to make myself a fool.

If you would ask me what German employers prefer: RWTH Aachen, TU Munich, TU Dresden and KIT Karlsruhe.

regards from eastern Germany
10th January 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm in the final semester of B.tech and I've a plan of perusing my masters degree in Germany. Can any one recommend me a fair University with my aggregate being 80(C.G.P.A) and 75%. Am i eligible to get an admission in good college and if possible any scholarship as well??????????
24th February 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Iam present final yr student in mechanical engineering. And I have aim to do my masters degree in Germany. What are the requirements they needed for getting admission to one of the top universities?
1st April 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.E production engineering, can I do M.S in Germany??
5th October 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me about a few german colleges that offer Msc. in Geology 1 year courses..??
16th October 2013, 06:15 PM
Gaurav More777

Smile Re: List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
offcocre ,germany universities are better than indian IIT because researchebased study is better in germany than indian uni.
28th October 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Scope in civil engineering after MS? and how many good institutions are there for MS in civil? and what's the job facility after MS? Is it better than M.Tech in IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?