2nd October 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Suitable courses after B.Sc Nursing?

Sir i am complete bsc nursing i am confused what i can do for master degree which would be suitable for me?

2nd October 2014, 09:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Suitable courses after B.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am complete bsc nursing i am confused what i can do for master degree which would be suitable for me?
There are so may courses available after completing B.Sc Nursing course. Here I am listed some best courses for you after completing B.Sc Nursing course.

COURSES AFTER B.SC NURSING:-
  • M.Sc in Nursing
  • Master of Computer Application (MCA)
  • MBA in Hospital Management

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-> Graduation in science is the minimum qualification required to apply for the above master’s degree course. The minimum marks required for M.Sc course is differ from college to college.

-> The applicant have to secure the degree with at least 50% marks from any of recognized institutes of the country. Most of the reputed colleges conduct their own entrance exams for the selection purpose.

-> During the admission process both the marks obtained in entrance exam and marks scored degree are taken in to consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?