13th October 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Suggested MNC to do summer training in computer science trade?

hello sir,
i want to do the summer training in any mnc after 3rd year of my btech in computer science trade suggest me the mnc where i ll do my summer training in the feild of computer science after 3rd year

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in B.Tech in computer science?
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  4. Various companies in NCR area for summer training in 2nd year of B.Tech(Computer Science)?
  5. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  6. How to do summer training in MNC company? I am studying B.E 3rd year
  7. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  8. How to do summer training after passing b.Tech in computer science?
  9. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  10. Training programme of 45 days in any MNC IT company for B.Tech CSE student?
  11. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  12. How and where to enroll for summer training?
  13. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  14. How to get a good training in summer after doing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  15. Summer or technical training related to computer science at Delhi? How and where to apply?
  16. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
22nd October 2014, 12:03 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggested MNC to do summer training in computer science trade?

You can apply for internship in following MNCs for your B.Tech Internship in Computer Science.

1. Oracle India Pvt. Ltd, Tower C, DLF Tower 8th Rd, DLF Cyber City, DLF City II
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 254 9250

2. Zed Axis Technologies Pvt. Ltd., S-4 Unicom House, A-3 Commercial Complex,, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4564 1144

3. Deft Infosystems Private Limited, 309, Pratap Complex, G-92 , Munirka,
Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098711 10348

4. Total Application Software Co Private Limited, 06, 5, Pratap Bhavan, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4150 9288

5. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd, E-44/13, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi

6. Ots Solutions Private Limited, Plot No-795, Udyog Vihar, Phase-v, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 410 1350
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?