13th February 2011, 01:28 PM
anujatbit

How and where to enroll for summer training?

hi!
sir i'm the student of B.tech(3rd yr) with computer science & engineering branch.
I wish to know that how i could enrolled in summer training and from where i should.

13th February 2011, 09:35 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How and where to enroll for summer training?

[hiiiiiiiiiii
in which branch then you decide for summer training in any company .for to do training in summer you will make a letter from your college and send that letter in that company where you want to do training in summer.that letter written is only name of the
TO
THE GM/AGM
COMPANY NAME ADDRESS.
this is format for for letter and you can one letter speed -postb and one letter fax.
13th February 2011, 11:36 PM
aryabhatta

Default Re: How and where to enroll for summer training?

dear

first you have to choose the sector where you want to go for training according to your branch then after then you will have to apply there with a application form given by your college in the favour of that company with necessary document then the company will inform you wether you application is accepted or not
30th June 2011, 10:08 AM
amit gaur2065

What do you want, i mean what course are you doing, if you are a student of B.tech (EE) or (EC), then you can enroll yourself in following organisations. it will possible when you have a reference inside these organisations. so you can apply in below;-
>NTPC
>BHEL
>ONGC
>IOCL
>BEL
>RELIANCE TELECOM
etc........
17th September 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How should i apply for a summer internship in mncs i am a 3rd year cse student .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?