21st October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?

SIR/MAM

I AM 4 TH SEM B.E STUDENT OF U.E.C UJJAIN,MY BRANCH IS ECE
please tell me which company or organisation which
provide summer training with stipend or
which provide training free of cost??????

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  3. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  5. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  6. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  7. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  8. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  9. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  13. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  15. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  16. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  17. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
24th October 2014, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?

First of all, let me clear the entire aspect of Summer Training. In summer training the company does not pay you. The case is vice versa. In most of the cases you need to pay the company the training fees. This is because the company is not getting any benefit from you rather you are learning in the company. So most of the companies demand some training fees. However, some organizations like Indian Railways do not charge any money. If you are recruited in any company as an employee then you have to undergo a training cum internship for which you will be paid.

Since you are from ECE background, you have chance to undergo training in the PSUs and mobile communication companies like ONGC, SAIL, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, BSNL, IDEA, SIEMENS, etc. You can also go for IT companies like HP, HCL, Globsyn. But they will charge you some amount of money for training.
24th October 2014, 10:46 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?

It is good that you belong to ECE branch. There are many internships available for you, which helps you in learning and developing skills. This gives you a kick start for a professional career.
Here are some of them,

Government Organizations:

• ECIL
• BHEL
• IOCL
• NTPC
• BAARC
• SAIL and more.

Private Organizations:

• Qualcomm
• Nokia Solutions and Networks
• Siemens
• Infosys
• TCS and more.

You can receive Rs. 6000 to Rs. 7000 as a stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?