31st March 2012, 10:17 PM
shafali agrawal

Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS

sir,i am a student of 3 rd cs. i want to do summer training in noida or jaipur.so many institute are offering to provide summer training.so i am very confused what is the best option.so plz guide me for summer training of companies,institutes

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  3. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  7. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  9. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  11. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  13. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  14. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  15. Industries offering 1 month Summer Training for B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  16. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
25th October 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS

tell me some summer training companies for 3rd year student?
22nd April 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me which IT companies provide summer training in pune
25th May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which cse company provide summer training in lucknow
13th January 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

tell me name of company for training for 3rd year student
5th February 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me which cse company provide summer traning in delhi
23rd February 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

plzz tell me which company provide summer trainig for 3 rd year c.s /i.t student in noida
14th March 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafali agrawal View Post
sir,i am a student of 3 rd cs. i want to do summer training in noida or jaipur.so many institute are offering to provide summer training.so i am very confused what is the best option.so plz guide me for summer training of companies,institutes
PhpKolkata is the best of the best institute in koklata and they providing real proper training and then they
also helps you to get a good job in kolkata. They are running most successfully php job portal which has huge number of companies as
well as programmers, check yourself. www.phpkolkata.com

My Brother did course from there and he is place several times by them.
7th April 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafali agrawal View Post
VAB Technologies is offering summer internshig to BTech (CS/IT) & MCA students in Gorakhpur. They will also help you in finding a job. Email: info&vabinfoit.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?