31st March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?

hello sir,
i am student of 4th sem and willing 2 do summer training in ece company 4 2 months so kindly tell me how 2 apply 4 summer training and also sugest me the best ece companies 4 training

Related Questions:
  1. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  3. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  4. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  6. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  7. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  8. How to do summer internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE? How to apply for it?
  9. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  13. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  14. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  15. Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?
  16. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  17. Which are the companies for ECE 4th semester student in Haryana for Training?
  18. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
10th April 2014, 01:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?

It is good to see you aspiring for summer training. Training are quite important nowadays apart from the main course of study. This is because they not only enhance the knowledge of the students but also become an important part of their resume and future career opportunities.

You have the choice of various companies being from a branch which has both hardware and software fields. You can opt for any one of the following companies.

- PSUs
- Indian Railways
- BSNL
- CTTC
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- IT companies like HP, HCL, GLobsyn and many more.
- Private companies like Idea, Airtel, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?