22nd October 2014, 05:28 PM
m.d Alam

How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  2. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  3. How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th? -- [New]
  4. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  5. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
  6. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  7. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  8. Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%
  9. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  10. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  11. How to get admission in JBT in Delhi? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission of form?
  12. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  14. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Details about JBT Course in Delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  17. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  18. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
15th July 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

Can I do my graduation from DU and side by side can I apply for JBT in my 2nd year of graduation from correspondence...??????
4th August 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

Can I do jbt from correspondence is there any colz...in Haryana who provide distance learning education in jbt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?