27th October 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?

What is the complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for Btech in computer science and is the counselling fee refundable? upto how much fee bank will provide?

Related Questions:
  1. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  4. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  6. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  7. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  8. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  9. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  10. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  11. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee? -- [New]
  12. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
  13. Fee structure of KIIT? I have taken admission in B.Tech course in KIIT
  14. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  15. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  16. What is the fee structure with hostel charge to complete MBBS course in KIMS under KIIT University?
  17. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course?
  18. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
31st October 2014, 12:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?

The entire fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess charge for B.Tech CSE in KIIT is present in the attachment below which is the prospectus of the year 2014. However, the new prospectus for the year 2015 will be available from 2nd December in this link where the fee structure might get revised. So download the new one after 2nd December. The counselling fee is non refundable, however the extra amount apart from counselling fee which is charged during counselling is refundable. Banks are ready to borne the entire study cost of yours as education loan owing to the high reputation and excellent placement track record of KIIT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KIITEE2014Prospectus.pdf(4.21 MB, 351 views)
10th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?

Sir actually I am confused for the fee structure of B.tech can you please send me the present fee structure of four year B.tech including hostel and mess fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?