31st October 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after completing B.E.(CSE)? What and when the entrance exam will be conducted?

dear respected,
pls tell me how to join in isro after completing B.E (CSE) and
what are the exam that i should take when will it be conducted?
i am very much interested in joining in ISRO.

26th December 2014, 10:30 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing B.E.(CSE)? What and when the entrance exam will be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear respected,
pls tell me how to join in isro after completing B.E (CSE) and
what are the exam that i should take when will it be conducted?
i am very much interested in joining in ISRO.
ISRO Government Research hires engineering and science students for the job post under the Assistant engineer post.

Eligibility for the ISRO department job post:

-Applicant must be Indian citizen.
-Applicant must have passed the bachelor degree in engineering with at least 65% marks from any recognized university.
-Applicant age must be below the 32 years, age relaxation as per government rules.

The Selection process is based on ISRO entrance exam and Technical Interview.

How can Join in ISRO:

First you must appear in ISRO entrance exam. ISRO written exam will be held during the month of last week of April every year. You can apply for the entrance exam through online using official website of ISRO.

For more Info,http://isro.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?