12th July 2011, 12:41 AM
cherryjain851994

Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

Sir,
I am a 12th class student and would like to join isro after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the enterence exames conducted by isro, and aloso about the date of exam to be held . also about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
Cherry

3rd August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

when will be the application form for isro exam be issued?
15th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

sir i want to be an astronaut but i have electronics so can i apply for it?
27th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reserved seats for girls? If yes then how many?
Bhagwant
28th October 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Iam a 12th science student.i wish to join b.tech course in isro. what is the procedure for it.
3rd November 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am curently in my 12th. sir, iwant to be an astronaut and is it good to join isro after 12th and how facilities in isro. sir, what are prosiger to join isro
6th November 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how to join a new course in isro
11th November 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

last date of submission of form of ISRO
12th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th student please mgive me details for addmission in isro
28th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know all about of entrance in ISRO after 12th standard.......
plz give me details as soon as possible.
2nd December 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m 12th student please give me details abt addmissin in isro after 12th....as soon as possible.
thnx.
12th December 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, now iam a 1 student,, i would like to join isro after my plus two. Could you please give me the details of the procedure to join isro and the entrance exam conducted and the fees of the courses.
21st December 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir gud morning
i have passed my 12th with pcm nd has scored 81% nd presently doing gradution how can i get a job in isro
12th January 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to know if there is any special priority for cbse students.

hoping for a reply soon from you. thank you..............
19th January 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

INFORMATION ON ISRO ENTANCE EXAMINATION AFTER 12th-EXAM SYLLABUS,DATES,CENTRE,FEES
24th January 2012, 01:49 PM
abhin91
Member+

B.TECH course is conducted by isro under three domains.
B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering: 60 seats
B.Tech. in Avionics: 60 seats
B.Tech. in Physical Sciences: 36 seats

Admissions to the undergraduate programmes in IIST are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year.

ISAT 2012 for admission to B.Tech programmes commencing in the academic year 2012, is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 21st April, 2012 between 09:00 AM to 12:00 NOON, at various centres across India.
24th January 2012, 03:04 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to join in ISRO , then you have to at least complete the graduation in BE/B.TECH field.

So, after 12th you can go for entrance exams like- IIT-JEE/AIEEE/WB-JEE/BITSAT

Through any of these exam you can get admission in B.tech course.

You can also go for ISAT exam, which is an entrance exam for Indian Institute of space science and technology..
After qualifying in ISAT exam you can get admission in B.tech course in aerospace field..
After which you can apply for ISRO..
Now you decide you want to go for which exam..

All the best..
31st January 2012, 10:17 PM
chirag patel...

Default join isro

Dear sir,
i passed 12th with pcm 49% and also coutinuing AME(Aircraft maintenance engineering) cours......what i can do for joining isro?
29th February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am akhilesh have passed 12th cbse. pls tell me which entrance exam shall i write for B.TEC egg.course .
9th March 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what should be the percentage in 12th to get admission in isro
27th April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I'm in 12th and interested in giving ISRO exam. When I have to give ISRO exam after 12th or after B.tech ?
6th May 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
i need question paper of exam at my mail
[email protected]
6th May 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want isro entrance exam question bank at my mail .
can i get it??
17th May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can I join isro as a student after completing my 12th exam.?what is the qualifications to join isro?
19th May 2012, 12:29 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryjain851994 View Post
Sir,
I am a 12th class student and would like to join isro after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the enterence exames conducted by isro, and aloso about the date of exam to be held . also about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
Cherry
You want to join in ISRO , then you have to at least complete the graduation in BE/B.TECH field.

Admissions to the undergraduate programmes in IIST are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year.

ISAT 2012 for admission to B.Tech programmes commencing in the academic year 2012, is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 21st April, 2012 between 09:00 AM to 12:00 NOON, at various centres across India.
16th June 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir what are the qualifications to become an astronaut ? i am in 11th std and my dream is to work in isro from childhood.I have taken bio group so after my 12th std what should do to make my dream come true ?which degree should i choose and study? pllllllllllllllls help me sir. thanking you, padhu
21st June 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir,
I am a11th class student and would like to join ISRO after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the entrance exams conducted by isro, and aloso about the date of exam to be held . also about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
Cherry
how i prepare entrance exams? which book i want to study? sir i have no clear idea about this. please tell me some ideas to me. i am sure;you give me a way.
22nd July 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12 th class with 69.6% in up board and i want to joyn your company
24th August 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?
24th August 2012, 10:52 PM
07vidhi

hello,

regards
vidh
24th August 2012, 10:56 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

regards
vidh
26th October 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR , I WANT TO JOIN IT IN UNDER ROBOT TECHONOLOGY PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLZ CALL ME THIS NO. 9981789988
29th November 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in isro after completation of 12th plz ans me in 7742029213 plz gv me ans as soon as possible asad kota
28th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of entrance exam for submition 2013 12th passed
28th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submition for entrance examination of ISRO 2013?
30th March 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir what are entrance should give to enter isro
31st March 2013, 12:00 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Sir,
thanking you,
Cherry
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for I.S.R.O after passing 12th.

If you want to join I.S.R.O then you have to pass B.Tech/B.E in any one branch mention below:-
> Aeronautical Engineering
> Mechanical Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Electronics and Communication Engineering

After passing B.Tech you can apply in I.S.R.O.

For admission in top Engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> A.I.E.E.E
etc

ALL THE BEST!
13th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m 12 th student I got information 2 years ago that
there is isro entrance exam aftr 12th itself so is it true ?
And is there any condions for 12 th marks or for JEE exams
Plz inform as soon as possible.....
13th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m 12 th student I got information 2 years ago that
there is isro entrance exam aftr 12th itself so is it true ?
And is there any condions for 12 th marks or for JEE exams
Plz inform as soon as possible.....
2nd May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLTED MY 12TH WITH 85PERCENT MARKS.THEN HOW CAN I GET ADMISSON IN ISRO AND IS ISRO ADMISSON BASED ON 12TH MARKS
17th May 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i did not qualify the jee mains but want to join isro how can i get ADMISSON
22nd May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a diploma student in computer engineering,doing my fifth semester in gov polytechnic college.sir please let me know about the procedures and entrance exams for joining isro and availability of concerned forms and date of exams being held.
19th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

iist after b tech
27th June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12th right now n i want to join ISRO after i finish my class 12th so please tell me wat is the procedure to join ISRO and about the examination entrance n eligibilty n scope after it
18th August 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for isro enterence exam after completing BE.ECE? what qualification required to join in isro?
27th August 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am 12th std going to write an exam in march 2013. I would like to join B.Tech in isro. what is the procedure for attend the entrance exam. In which month the entrance exam application issue. Pl help me.
bala
28th October 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Mech. branch. I wanted to know how I can join ISRO.
7th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLEATED MY 12TH WITH 90 PERCENT MARKS.THEN HOW CAN I GET ADMITION IN ISRO AND IS ISRO ADMISSON BASED ON 12TH MARKS
Is there any use of 12TH PERCENTAGE FOR THE ADMITION IN ISRO.
27th February 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am 12th std.I am going to attend exam in march 2014.I would like to join in B.Tech in isro. What is the procedure to attend the entrance exam.
25th April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
how can I get into ISRO after 12th? What are the study materials I can refer upto 12th? what are the entrance exams? how am I eligible for the exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?