12th November 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?

hello sir,
I am A student of btech chemical engg 3rd yr from Rajive Gandhi university of Knowledge Technologies,(IIIT BASAR). I secured 74% in the last sem and i want to apply for summer training in ONGC. so plzz can you guide me abt norms and conditions and how to apply for the internship???
thanking you,
Rajitha Pitla
email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  4. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  6. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  7. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  8. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  10. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  13. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  17. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  18. Where can I apply for summer internship in Bangalore while in 3rd year Telecom Engineering?
15th November 2014, 11:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?

Getting internship opportunity in ONGC is really tough. This is because openings for interns are limited and interns are recruited from the top IITs and NITs and on recommendation of senior level officers.

Since ONGC does not provide online application, so you need to apply offline. You can also go for training in ONGC which will give you a professional experience and you have a good chance of opting for internship if you perform well during the training. For training you need to refer to the attachment, all details are given. Otherwise you need to contact the HR department. You need to get the offer training cum internship letter from your college, NOC letter and submit an application concerning internship to the HR department. You can be asked for a formal interview round. If you crack it, you will be given an internship opportunity.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Format+of+Summer+-Winter+Trg..pdf(340.5 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?