2nd July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

hello
i m b.tech 3rd yr. ( 5 sem.) student from apex ins. of engineering & tech. , jaipur of ec branch
i m looking 4 a best electronics companies in rajasthan to internship in summer training & I wish to apply for summer internship for 1 months
Kindly guide me which are the best Companies in Rajasthan who offer summer internship for 3rd year B.Tech and inform the Companies in Rajasthan and how to proceed further.
regared by
gaurav modani

Related Questions:
  1. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  2. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  3. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  5. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  6. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  7. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  8. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  9. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  10. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  11. How to do summer internship this year? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student
  12. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  14. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  15. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  16. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  17. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  18. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
29th September 2014, 08:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Since you are from ECE background, so you can do the following.

- There are limited electronics companies who mainly recruit M.Techs for internship. Thus it is better to take training in Embedded systems from any of such organizations like CTTC.

- You can take training in communication field preferably in company like BSNL where you get to learn a lot which can be very useful in your interviews.

- Apart from that you can take part in innovation contests of various companies like TCS, Wipro, Texas Instruments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?