14th November 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Respect sir
i am B.Tech automobile student.
Please tell me the procedure of applying
6 months industrial training in maruti suzuki, gurgaon.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  2. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  7. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  8. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  9. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  10. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  11. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  12. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  13. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  14. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  15. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  16. Best Institute for six months Industrial Training programme in Java in Gurgaon?
  17. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  18. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
14th December 2014, 07:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Usually Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon branch do not conduct any six months training course. The duration of training course generally varies from one month to 45 days. However, they will organize for a six month training course only if there is good number of students who are willing to pursue the training. This number should be atleast 15 to catch their eye and force them to look into the matter seriously.
You need to contact the HR department of the Gurgaon branch and have a discussion with the HR Manager. Get all the details and do as directed by the Manager in charge. The entire application procedure will be stated and you along with other students have to proceed according to that.
19th April 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Respect sir
i am B.tech mechanical student.
please tell me the procidure of applying the one month summer training in hero honda.
thank you
23rd April 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

i am student of B.tech mechanical.
sir, i request you to that tell me the procedure of summer training in hero honda.

thank you
19/apr/2015 vipin sharma
email [email protected]
mob. no. 9716506461
20th March 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Subodh kumar students of diploma 4th sem in mechanical trade now I want to do summer training in automobile in your company .contact [email protected]
9th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I am student of b-tech mechanical
Please tell me procedure of 6 month traning in Marti Suzuki company in gurgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?