18th November 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?

Im a b-tech 3rd year student wanted to join in internship progrm.will u could help me in providing the complete details of internship program in hyderabad and secunderabad.im intrested in software feild,parttime and paid program.im eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching centers available in Hyderabad or Secunderabad?
  2. How can I join ICWAI Intermediate?
  3. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  4. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  5. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  6. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  7. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  8. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. List of top companies in the field of Manufacturing in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Where can i do internship program for 2 months nearby Kolkata or Hyderabad?
  15. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  16. Which are the B.Schools in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  17. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  18. Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?
20th November 2014, 04:34 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?

There are some good institutes in Hyderabad which you can opt for as listed below:-

1. Wineyard Technologies
Ameerpet

2. Pantech Solution
Ameerpet

3. Aads Education
Banjara Hills

4. Shastra Micro Systems
Ameerpet

5. Fortune Info Solution
Ameerpet

All of the above listed institutes provide part time/Full time Intern ship in software fields. They have 6 weeks/8 weeks/ 10 weeks programme.

All of the above Institutes provide internship program in software department like C++, Java, etc.

In Wineyard Technologies You will be getting various internship program varying from 6,500 to 12,00 Indian Rupees However every institute has their own range of payments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?