16th May 2011, 02:17 PM
pranabm69

How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?

I want to learn German language(Certificate Course)by corresponding.How shall I fulfil my dream? Pl.advise me.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  3. What are the exams I have to write in order to get a certification in German language?
  4. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  6. Will I have to learn German Language to get job after completion of MS?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  8. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities? -- [New]
  9. Which is the best short term course after BCA to get a good salary job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  11. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  12. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  13. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  14. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  16. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  17. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  18. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language

20th July 2015, 01:18 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?

You should have mentioned the place from where you are applying for this course. This kind of certificate course will be class specific. So every state will have different institutions to provide certificate course in German Language. So that way it will be a huge list.
But nevertheless, I have found out an institute which has many branches in various cities, the primary ones being in Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune etc. So if you belong to such metropolitan cities then you can go to their office and directly get enrolled in their German specking certificate course. The name of the institute is Goethe institute. You can take all sorts of examination over there, to get your final certificate. This is a correspondence course. So no regular attendance is necessary. They will post you the CDs and learning materials, once you clear the fees. Just log onto www.goethe.de/ to find your preferred location to get enrolled into.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?