21st August 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?

How to apply for ms after b.tech civil engineering?how to get admission in mit university for ms?

Related Questions:
20th April 2013, 12:46 PM
imranmdi

Default Re: How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?

For pursuing M.S in US, gre (graduate record examination) is a mandatory.
You also should write TOEFL or IELTS examination,since these examinations are conducted for testing the language skills of the applicant. for getting admission into top 100 universities in u.s.a you have to score above 310 in GRE and also you have to score above 7 band score in IELTS and above 95 marks in TOEFL. All the best for your exams.

for getting admission into MIT you have to score above 330 in gre for new pattern and also you should score above 110 in TOEFL. In IELTS you have to score 8 or above band score. And you should compulsory have 80% throughout your graduation.all the best to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?